The Nintendo Switch is coming up!! This brand new hybrid console will be launched on March 3, 2017, and available everywhere! The launch of the Switch is one of the biggest moments for the company in recent years.
Have you ever stopped a game because you do not have enough time to play? With Nintendo Switch you can play your favorite games anytime, anywhere and with anyone, thanks to the freedom and flexibility offered by the various playing styles.
I'll give you five reasons why you have to stand in line right now!
1. Your console at home or on the go
The same gaming experience on the go like home, even without TV. You can play every game on the road and at home, just dock your Nintendo Switch and continue gaming in HD on your TV. Undock to play in the handheld mode or flip the stand to share the screen and the fun with a multiplayer game. Compete against friends or play online with other Nintendo Switch gamers, everything is possible!
2. New top games
Switch will launch with "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild" in March. And Mario will follow later, first in "Mario Kart 8 Deluxe" in April and then in "Super Mario Odyssey" in time for the holiday season. I can't wait to play Mario Kart, I hope it will be April soon!
3. Nice accessories
Here's what's in the box:
- A Switch tablet — the console itself is the tablet.
- A set of Joy-Con controllers
- The Switch dock, for connecting to your television.
- The Joy-Con dock/gamepad.
- Two wrist straps for making sure you don't lose the Joy-Con while playing a motion game.
- Two cables (power and HDMI)
The Joy-Con slides onto the sides of the screen, turning it into a portable handheld game console. Each controller has a thumbstick and four main buttons. They can be used with the screen, detached from the screen, or used at home with the Nintendo Switch Dock.
4. Playing together on one console
The new Switch is so amazing it has 5 playing styles! You can link up to eight systems, just start a gaming party and play together.
- At home - with a wireless controller on your big screen TV
- On the go - with Joy-con controllers to a screen
- On the go 2 - with Joy-con controllers and your screen standing on a table
- Splitscreen on the go - each Joy-con as a separate controller for on-the-go multiplayer
- Local multiplayer on the go - multiple screens and multiple controllers.
5. As revolutionary as its predecessors
Just like the Nintendo NES, Game Boy, and the Wii, the Switch is a revolutionary console. Along with millions of other gamers, I am very curious how the Switch will change the game world, at home and on the go!